Financial Services, Media, Arts, IT/Security, Publishing
I am a senior communications professional with extensive experience acting as a strategic advisor and business partner for Executives, focusing on business outcomes, best practice and creative storytelling. This includes setting up functions, channels (digital), and ROI metrics for organisations of all shapes and sizes. My sector experience includes Financial Services (Risk, Insurance, IT/Security/Cyber) Media and the Arts. As a big picture thinker, I am inspired by communicating business priorities, transformational changes, leadership messaging and values in a complex, matrixed and geographically dispersed environment. I am confident leading employee engagement through crisis and organisational restructuring. As the award-nominated published author of “So you want to tread the boards”, I am also a highly adept writer and former broadsheet print and online journalist with the additional ability to adapt complex technical editorial for all levels of audiences. An enthusiastic workshop facilitator, presenter and trained actor, I particularly enjoy coaching leaders for (media) speaking appearances.
• 15 years+ communications and writing experience (interviewing, editorial, fiction, blogging)
• C-level communication advisor, coach, workshop facilitator (speech writing)
• Experienced line manager and project manager of geographically dispersed teams
• Website creation (design/UX) and content management (Wordpress/Social Chorus), Office 365
• Press releases, PR campaigns, product launches.
• Marketing: Digital, social media, Adobe, Sharepoint, Mac
• Producing promotional film material (filming, editing, script writing, directing)
• Large scale/senior internal events management
• Commercial business and strategic partnership development background (budget management)
• Bilingual (English/German) with good French skills