A highly experienced individual with diverse brand marketing campaign and sales experience particularly in financial services but transferable to other sectors with B2C and B2B audiences. Experienced in motivating and managing cross-functional teams, I am open to any opportunity (contract or permanent) to work with a company with a genuine mission to do the ‘right thing’ not only as a company but with their brand.
• Managing a range of complex advertising campaigns (overseeing media planning, lead for the creative agency) for diverse and complex audiences across specialised channels
• Experienced in managing and developing campaigns for television, radio, print and digital
• Sponsorship experience: UBS Wealth Management (sponsors of the South Bank Show on ITV, as well managing and developing the brand assets for Tate Modern and LSO). Media planning for RBS, 6 Nations rugby sponsorship.
• Digital: Have worked with and supported inhouse digital teams on programmatic audience development, search and email campaigns
• Brand – Experience working with visual identity teams to build and implement corporate guidelines particularly with new advertising flagship campaigns.
• Audio Identities – on the lead team at UBS to develop a musical identity for all television campaigns and any channel where clients would encounter the brand (conferences, telephones etc)
• Experienced in selling solutions to diverse audiences with focussed experience in Financial Services and more recently HR
• Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
Senior Brand Marketing Comms professional